Monday, July 6, 2009

Passing Shower's Love Bible

5:23 - Enormous Eyes

I love my children..all of them..but, I have my favorites too..These are the people, I will endow with such enormous expressive eyes that they won’t have to practice any other form of communication or expression to convey a message to fellow human beings.
Those eyes will reflect the inner beauty of my favorite child, and fellow humanity will learn the virtues of truth, honesty, integrity and love through the " now silent now furious, last moment loving suddenly fiery" pair of beautiful eyes that I will bestow upon my cherished child.
It didn’t take me long to realize that u have the most beautiful heart because your eyes told me so. I could never say a hard word or utter a lie in front of you because I know that your eyes know it all..they know it all and they say that they know it all.
World is a bad bad place..corruption, deceit, hatred, violence, bloodshed..but I feel protected and I find justice still firm..coz I know that God has his eye on things through the eyes of his favorite child.

2 comments:

  1. nice one Pandey. Every man needs such a child of His by his side :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ajay..if u werent there my blog would have gone to dogs...seriously

    ReplyDelete